Sunday 2 October 2016

October Challenge

Hello Fellow Scrappers,

Its time for another challenge.
I haven't forgotten winners for last month. I will post two winner posts on monday.


So first let's get excited about the new challenge first.


Sketch By Rainbow Splendour
Lets see what our Design Team created
Tarrah
 Rachel D
 Amy
 Rachel L
 Heikes
 Anguree
 Amanda H
 Berni
 Sue

Now you are inspired what are you playing for?
A Prize Pack From
Dlish Scraps

And A Prize Pack From

Rainbow Splendour 


I wish I could win  those prizes 
So get creating and I will have the link up by Monday. 

Stay Scrappy 
Amy xo 

3 comments:

Mazz's Scrap O'Clock said...

Another awesome sketch challenge and amazing creating from dt

Mazz's Scrap O'Clock said...

Another awesome sketch challenge and amazing creating from dt

Monique Nicole Fox said...

All done

https://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/199877/view/5758877/-1/0/0.html