Sunday 15 August 2010

“Devil is in the Details” - ribbons

August 15th already … I have been amazed by the fabulous layouts that have been created for the “In touch with his…” Challenge …remember you still have until the end of the month to complete that challenge… just make sure you link that layout on the “In touch with his…” Challenge post.
Now for the “Devils is in the Details” challenge (which is also due at the end of the month)…
Every month we will be bringing you a sketch and detail challenge…the sketch component is optional however the detail (or element) component is not…have fun

Here is what our talented team did with the challenge criteria :)annemarie Anthea ebony Kim OFP Wendy Tracy from my2angels

Once you have created your “Devil is in the Details” layout for August...upload it to your personal blog or an online gallery and then using the “linky” tool below please follow the prompts and create your thumbnail link back to your layout here.

Please when you leave your name also pop your country…ie. Susan Longman – AUS

Then we will pop over to your blog, have a looksee and leave some love… to be in the running for the prize you are required to have your layouts linked by the end of the month. (All prizes are strictly for Australian residents only due to shipping…if we are able to secure international sponsorship I will post in the forthcoming challenges.)

8 comments:

amanda73 said...

wow, love this challenge

Mazz's Scrap O'Clock said...

woo hoo..gorgeous LO's as usual and woo hoo great challenge too...I do wish I would have time but I doubt I will get this one done...keep it up who can, this site is AWESOME :)

Anonymous said...

Wow your talented team is ...well ... unbelievable talented LOL
I just LOVE every one of these layouts and especially seeing how they have incorporated my own designed boys ribbon into each one - thank you so much ladies for showing me such unique ways of using it

Unknown said...

Oh I love this challenge!!! Gorgeous gorgeous work as always girls!!

Alannah said...

I have linked my page....but oops forgot to put AUS ! thanks for looking

HeARTworks said...

Terrific layouts! Patsy from
HeARTworks

Unknown said...

Thanks again for the great challenge...loved it! xo

Anonymous said...

Ooops forgot to add the AUS to the end of my name.