Tuesday 29 June 2010

and there is me …

Picture 023 Hi my name is Susan Longman… I am an avid scrapper and love a good challenge. I am fortunate to have 2 beautiful children a boy, Ashton and a girl, Eve. Whilst I have never struggled with creating feminine pages early on in my hobby I did have difficulty creating masculine ones. So when I discovered this blog I was thrilled with the help it gave me….
I am honoured to be guardian of this extremely inspiring blog…founded by Sharryn Thomson the blog has evolved into a challenge blog for all you boy scrappers out there that need that little extra inspiration to get those boy pages done.
So I hope that you find this blog as inspirational as I did…

2 comments:

Mel said...

I am pretty sure I have told you but I am so glad you and the other super talented DT are going to focus on boys pages, being the mum of 1 boy, I sometimes struggle with coming up with new ideas not using flowers on my pages so so glad you are back an look forward to the inspiration. Love Melxx

Colleen said...

So very glad you're doing this again and looking forward to seeing some fab challenges and inspiration!