Saturday 12 September 2009

Scrapping Her Boys

This months "Scrapping her boys" Spotlight and the winner of the July Challenge is Brigitte van der Linden...
Hi, my name is Brigitte van der Linden and I am a SAHM living in Rhoon, a small town in the neighbourhood of Rotterdam in the Netherlands with my husband Willem and our 2 boys, Koen (6) and Bart (3).
I have been scrapbooking since 2004, when I discovered an article about it in a magazine in the local bookstore. It took my attention and I searched on the internet for more and found the site of a Dutch Scrapbookstore Pien’s Atelier. Now a days, I am a member of their design team.
I enjoy scrapbooking as my creative outlet and a way to work with my hands. I have always been interested in drawing, painting, sewing, beading and photography and scrapbooking brings it all together. I love to try different techniques and want to learn so much more about it.
So thank you Susan for having me as guest ct of Scrap the boys. I love this site and it gives me so much inspiration. I will look forward to the next challenge.

No comments: