Wednesday 18 July 2007

Celebrate!!

Hi everyone,
I must apologise for the delay in posting but I am absolutely flat out and will be until after the first week in August.
So you know why if there are any more delays!! :)

Today I have some lovely layouts of our boys celebrating! Whether it be Xmas, Easter, birthdays...or even that they got an award...celebrate the boys in your life!!

Bon Johnstone shares this great layout of her son turning 5:



Kylie Bailey submitted this gorgeous layout of her nephew celebrating his graduation from pre-school:



These next three layouts feature adorable babies celebrating their very first Xmas.
Naomi Elswyk shares the first two lovely layout:





Wendy Gaskin submitted this next cute layout:



Jo Peterson has sent this stunning layout of her boys with Santa:



Christina Dean shares this beautiful layout of her Xmas elf:



This is one of my layouts of my youngest son who had written his Xmas list to Santa and had put next to the items he wanted to really receive as MOST WANTED:



Easter is also a very special time of year that we celebrate as shown in this gorgeous layout by Lisa Eaton:



We celebrate Easter in a big way in our house and heres another of my layouts with my 2nd youngest son in the Easter liturgy at school:



So again...plenty of inspiration and ideas there girls for your celebration layouts!!

Please continue to send in your work to share with us:
Submit Your Pages

My 'JUST BECAUSE...LO' today was sent in by Tina Casini.
It's a photo of her gorgeous little boy meeting his Pa in a Nursing Home for the very first time. It truly is precious Tina...thanks for sharing!!

1 comment:

ScrapFrames said...

I agree Tina - how very appropriate :) What a connection they had in their short time together, your layout brings tears to my eyes... Hugs sweetie!