Monday 11 June 2007

'Old boys'

Good morning everyone...I hope you're enjoying the long weekend!

Due to serious illness in the family I have been unable to update this blog and apologise for the delay. My gorgeous grandfather has had a stroke but is coming along nicely and will soon enter rehab. He is 89 years old and an absolute legend and we all love him very much.

This is a layout I completed of him some time time ago.



Such a sweetie!

Here are some layouts that have been sent in by some very talented girls of the 'older boys' in their lives:

Kylie Bailey submitted this beautiful layout of her father..love this Kylie!



This next fabulous tribute layout was sent in by Wendy Gaskin of her hero:



Kim Ogden shares this gorgeous layout with us:



This next stunning layout was submitted by Karen Brierley:



Hannah Blair has submitted this lovely layout to share:



Thanks girls for your gorgeous submissions of layouts created of the 'old boys' in your lives.
Please keep submitting your beautiful pages to share and inspire others:
Submit Your Pages

N.B As I've been busy running back and forth to the hospital I do have a few emails to answer so if you've submitted please bare with me until I get back to you.

My 'JUST BECAUSE...LO' today is a stunning layout sent in by the very talented Kerrie Lloyd. Love this Kerrie...the photo is fantastic and you've scrapped it beautifully! Thanks for sharing:

7 comments:

Hannah said...

LOL, my Dad would be horrified if he knew he was being called an "old boy" ... he is only 52 ;-)

Some great pages here though.

Sharryn I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather's stroke. I hope his recovery will be smooth and quick. ((HUGS))

Sharryn Thomson said...

God love him Hannah...LOL
Well tell him I said 'almost' an old boy then!!
Thanks for hugs.
Cheers
Sharryn :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your grandfather Sharryn. i hope he recovers quickly and is back to his old sprightly self soon :)
Take care
Tammy

Kerry Lloyd said...

Sharryn, so sorry to hear abour your grandfather. Best wishes to him for a apeedy recovery.

Tracy said...

I am so sorry to hear about your Grandfather Sharryn, I hope he gets better ASAP. Sending you super duper (((((HUGGS))))).

Tracy x

Tracy said...

Sorry I forgot to add... Gorgeous pages girls!!! Totally inspirational :)

Tracy x

KarenB said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your grandfather, Sharryn.